Répondre
crabe919
Bleu Mers du Sud
Bleu Mers du Sud

Montblanc 334 1/2 wartime with steel OB nib, celluloid

Message par crabe919 »

Bonjour,

Je veut le partir ce plume.
Donnéz moi une email quand vous à intéresse dans une des plumes (adam600davidARROBAShotmailDOTcom)
Je vas expliquer l'info sur les plumes en anglais, je ne veut pas des "mal compréhensions" avec le niveaux de mon francais.Quand vous voulez plus de l'information contactez moi en français/anglais ou néerlandais.
Payment by pay pall or bank transfer. Prices included shipment non insured.

Salutations,

Adam

Hello,

I have for sale a marvelous montblanc 334 1/2 with a super smooth and wet OB steel nib (like a paintbrush!).
Overall the pen is in great shape, and i hate to let it go, but i need to invest my money in something else and the Oblique Broad nib doesn't get used much. This is the most stubborn pen i've ever owned, because i can't get the inkflow correct. With normal writing the pen flows beatifully, but when drawing a couple of fast lines after each other, the nib runs dry. This is also reflected in the price, because the pen will need a correct adjustment.
The nib is a steel nib, and there is some plating gone on the nib itselfs (see picture).
There is a little green shine/discoloration in the barrel where the cork houses. The pen is recorked and ready to write, except for the flow problems.

Asking 120 euro shipped

Open for serious offers.

All pens are cleaned and tested before shipmend.
Prices are shipment included worldwide non ensured, if the item get's lost in shipment, i don't take any responsibility. If you want ensured shipment add 15 euro to the price above. Taxes and import duty's are also on behalf of the buyer.
Payment possible by pay pall or bank transfer

First PM or email "i want" will get the item.

Best regards,

Adam

Répondre