a vendre moore's non leakable safety 3.50 Vendu!

Modérateurs : RogerB, zephyr, LeGaulois

Répondre
crabe919
Bleu Mers du Sud
Bleu Mers du Sud

a vendre moore's non leakable safety 3.50 Vendu!

Message par crabe919 »

Bonjour,

Je veut le partir ce plume.
Donnéz moi une email quand vous à intéresse dans une des plumes (adam600davidARROBAShotmailDOTcom)
Je vas expliquer l'info sur les plumes en anglais, je ne veut pas des "mal compréhensions" avec le niveaux de mon francais.Quand vous voulez plus de l'information contactez moi en français/anglais ou néerlandais.
Payment by pay pall or bank transfer. Prices included shipment non insured.

Salutations,

Adam

Hello,

Up for sale is my moore nonleakable 3.50 safety pen. It's one of the larger moore's safetys. Dated at the beginning of 1900.

It has an american fountain pen co stub nib, but the nib itself has no tipping. I received the pen like this, and it writes beautiful as is. There is quite some flex in the nib, that give a very smooth writing feeling.

The black hard rubber barrel has some minor discolorations due to his age, but is overall in good conditions. The slider shows a hairline crack if you look very close (tried to get it on the picture close up), but this doesn't affect the propper working of the pen. The slider is only a mechanical element and has nothing to do with the ink chamber.
Inscription on the barrel reads: Moore's non leakable/ The moore pen co./ Boston Mass USA.
A chassed patern is visible on the barrel and cap.

On the cap there are 2 big and one small holes, it think these are for fixing a clip, which was not with the pen when i purchased the pen.
Inscription on the cap reads: PAT. DEC 23.1903

The pen is in overall good condition but has minor scuffs and marks due to use and age. Te pen has been recorked and doesn't leak. Ready to write.

Asking 45 euro shipped worldwide

Open for serious offers.

All pens are cleaned and tested before shipmend.
Prices are shipment included worldwide non ensured, if the item get's lost in shipment, i don't take any responsibility. If you want ensured shipment add 15 euro to the price above. Taxes and import duty's are also on behalf of the buyer.
Payment possible by pay pall or bank transfer

First PM or email "i want" will get the item.

Best regards,

Adam

Modifié en dernier par crabe919 le 28 mars 2013 10:10, modifié 2 fois.
crabe919
Bleu Mers du Sud
Bleu Mers du Sud

Re: a vendre moore's non leakable safety 3.50 prix adapté

Message par crabe919 »

Réservé!
crabe919
Bleu Mers du Sud
Bleu Mers du Sud

Re: a vendre moore's non leakable safety 3.50 réservé!!

Message par crabe919 »

Vendu!

Mercie!
Répondre