Modérateurs : RogerB, zephyr, LeGaulois

Répondre
crabe919
Bleu Mers du Sud
Bleu Mers du Sud

Waterman's safety 14S premier gen (+-1908) Vendu

Message par crabe919 »

Bonjour,

Car je n'utilise le plume pas du tout, je veut le vendre.
L'object est localise a belgique.
Parce que mon français n'st pas asséz bien, je le veut en anglais.

meilleur salutations,

Adam

This pen is over 100 years old and in very good condition. This pen was produced begin 1900, and the production stopped around 1910.

It has the treated end cap to screw the cap on to and extend the nib. The tracks in the barrel are helicoils opposed to the later models (post 1910) that have the straight tracks.

The pen has a correct matching 4 sized nib, and the inscription says: waterman's/ideal/newyork.
It is been fine tuned by fountainbel. It's a fine and smooth nib, that has some line variation, but would not call it a flex nib.

The pen is overall in very good condition, imprint and patern is strong and clear and there is only a minor decoloration on the BHR. There are very few marks on the pen itself, exept for 2 on the end of the pen where the twist knob is.

The seals on the pen are replaced, and the pen holds ink perfectly. It was filled with ink for the last half year without any problems. These pens are notorius for beeing fragile wher replacing the seals, therefore you won't find many with the seals already replaced, and not everybody want to do a replacement of these.

The pen is notorious for beeing fragile for replacing the seals, but this is done. The pen was inked up from may till now without problems.

Length of the pen closed 133mm

One thing i need to point out when selling, is that there was a hairline crack in the systemrod that drives the nib. Before it breaks further down, i've glued the barrel with loctite, and added a heat shrink tape glued with some shellak to keep the hairline crack together. This has given me no problem over the last past months.

Grab your chance on a hard to find, in good condition and over 100 years old piece of history.

Open for serious offers.

All pens are cleaned and tested before shipmend.I have selled penbs before on fpn and forum stylo plume. You cna find me back on ebay under the same name to find my reputation.
Prices are shipment included worldwide non ensured, if the item get's lost in shipment, i don't take any responsibility. If you want ensured shipment add 15 euro to the price above. Taxes and import duty's are also on behalf of the buyer.
Payment possible by pay pall or bank transfer

First PM or email "i want" will get the item.

Best regards,

Adam

Modifié en dernier par crabe919 le 07 févr. 2013 20:56, modifié 1 fois.
horloger du roy
Bleu Mers du Sud
Bleu Mers du Sud

Re: Waterman's safety 14S premier gen (+-1908) trés bonne ét

Message par horloger du roy »

mp.
katak
Bleu Mers du Sud
Bleu Mers du Sud

Re: Waterman's safety 14S premier gen (+-1908) trés bonne ét

Message par katak »

mp too... interested! :)