Modérateurs : RogerB, zephyr, LeGaulois

Répondre
crabe919
Bleu Mers du Sud
Bleu Mers du Sud

Montblanc 334 1/2 wartime with steel OB nib, PRIX ADAPTé

Message par crabe919 »

Bonjour,

Car je n'utilise le plume pas du tout, je veut le vendre.
L'object est localise a belgique.
Parce que mon français n'st pas asséz bien, je le veut en anglais.

meilleur salutations,

Adam

I have for sale a marvelous montblanc 334 1/2 with a super smooth and wet OB steel nib (like a paintbrush!).
Overall the pen is in great shape, and i hate to let it go, but i need to invest my money in something else and the Oblique Broad nib doesn't get used much.
The nib is a steel nib, and there is some plating gone on the nib itselfs (see picture). The ink flows beautifully and the pen can keep up with the enormous amout of ink needed when writing, but if you go berserk and draw lines as a mad man, the pen will run dry eventually (after 10 or more lines) This is not a problem when normal writing or drawing.
It has the correct ski slope feed in bakelite, the pen should be dated around 1937 due to the steel nib.
There is a little green shine/discoloration in the barrel where the cork houses. The pen is recorked and ready to write.

I have sold some other pens trough fpn, if needed shoot me a pm for some references. Otherwhis look at my ebay account under the same name.

Open for serious offers.

Asking 165 euro shipped
Open for serious offers.

All pens are cleaned and tested before shipmend.I have selled penbs before on fpn and forum stylo plume. You cna find me back on ebay under the same name to find my reputation.
Prices are shipment included worldwide non ensured, if the item get's lost in shipment, i don't take any responsibility. If you want ensured shipment add 15 euro to the price above. Taxes and import duty's are also on behalf of the buyer.
Payment possible by pay pall or bank transfer

First PM or email "i want" will get the item.

Best regards,

Adam

Modifié en dernier par crabe919 le 19 févr. 2013 10:40, modifié 1 fois.
crabe919
Bleu Mers du Sud
Bleu Mers du Sud

Re: Montblanc 334 1/2 wartime with steel OB nib, PRIX ADAPTé

Message par crabe919 »

prix adapté
crabe919
Bleu Mers du Sud
Bleu Mers du Sud

Re: Montblanc 334 1/2 wartime with steel OB nib, PRIX ADAPTé

Message par crabe919 »

prix adapté 165 livré